You’ve Made Up Your Mind To Write A Book.
However, you don’t know where to begin.
All of these ideas are filling your brain, but when you sit down to write, you get overwhelmed and you want to give up before you start.
It doesn’t have to be this way.
Reilloc Publishing is here to help you with one-on-one writing coaching services that take into account your unique life circumstances. We are here to provide the support and accountability you need to succeed.
How We Coach You
- Extensive writing goal-setting sessions. We go through individualized exercises to determine your writing goals. Then a writing coach is assigned to you that will work with you throughout your book writing journey.
- Book research and formation sessions – Most “writer’s block” is actually a failure to research and formulate cohesive plans for writing. We work with you to show you how to research and plan a book the right way.
- Book outlining sessions – We help you create a master outline based on your book research and planning
- Creation of a book writing roadmap designed just for you. We take the guesswork out of when and how you will write. You get a detailed writing schedule that you can follow with ease.
- Accountability sessions – We make sure you succeed in finishing your book through regular accountability meetings with your writing coach.
- Independent publishing services – After you have your book draft completed, we help you work with expert editors, book designers, and marketers to get your book published and available globally.
Bringing Your Book To Life
Back in the early 90’s, Reilloc Publishing founder Dr. Jim Collier self-published a small book on prayer.
He didn’t have a big marketing budget and a book website wasn’t an option. Dr. Collier had to carry his books around with him and share them the old-fashioned way through word of mouth.
Eventually, Dr. Collier was able to bring his little book with him on a mission trip to Africa and he saw first-hand the power a book could have in a person’s life.
Dr. Collier didn’t create some big bestseller, and fame and riches did not follow. However, a seed was planted in his mind to help people overcome mental blocks, procrastination, and fears to write their books.
Our writing coaching is built on making your book the top-priority. We bring your book to life by getting to the heart of who you are and why you want to write in the first place.
We can’t wait to work with you on your book.
Contact us today to get started.